Saturday, October 29, 2011

Canara Bank Started Releasing MANF Fellowship...

Congrats Friends,

Canara Bank started crediting the MANF fellowship amount in your account, So please check your account. If you got it then good or else you contact the Branch where you submitted the documents. The process is like that the concerned branch will scan all the documents you submitted and send it to Delhi head branch and the Delhi branch will credit your account directly. So, if your branch has not submitted all the things to Delhi Main branch, Call them and say them to enhance the process. Don’t worry you will get it soon.

For the students who submitted in Hyderabad branch…

Though you people submitted it earliest but unfortunately the bank did not have a big scanner so they could not process the things. They got it today and they will send it soon. I talked to them, the promised that by next week we will get it. I called the Delhi Main branch too. They said they will call the Hyderabad branch to enhance the process. One more factor is in Hyderabad lots of students are there so it is taking time. Nearly 15 universities and lots of institutions are there in this city and only University of Hyderabad has more than 25 candidates. So, don’t worry we will get it by next week.

Well see you and all the best…

14 comments:

  1. Any body knows about the maximum leave we can take with/without fellowship during the tenure?
    I am doing my research collaborating with a university in UK. I am going to visit there for a short period to do my experiments. I am not availing any kind of funding as the part of collaboration. So I am only availing MANF.
    So how many days I can take to continue my research in UK?

    Please help Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it will not affect anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candidates are entitled for a maximum period of 30 days of leave in a year in
    addition to public holidays. They are not entitled to any other vacations. Women
    candidates are eligible for maternity leave of 135 days at full rates of fellowship
    once during the tenure of their award.
    In special cases Maulana Azad National Junior Research Fellow may be allowed
    leave without fellowship by the Commission upto one academic year during the
    entire tenure of the award for accepting teaching assignments on a temporary basis,
    provided the assignment is in the same city/town. In other cases, leave without
    fellowship will be restricted to a period not exceeding three months during the tenure
    of the award on the recommendations of the supervisor and the institution.
    The period of leave without fellowship will be counted towards the total tenure of
    the award. MANJRF/MANSRF are advised to apply for leave through
    University/Institution/ Colleges well in advance for the approval of the Commission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there any rules about the Number of research papers we have to publish during the period of fellowship???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have not came across any such rules...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello this is rafee , my chennai brach has uploaded the forms yesterday ... in howmany days i will get my money credited

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abu Saleh,

    This is regarding MANF, I am Mathew from Chennai. I have been selected for MANF 2013-14 fellowship. I have collected all the documents signed from my university concern like HRA,continuation,half yearly report forms and joining letter. Now I had been to my nearest Canara Bank as bank deals with the fellowship directly. The lady when logs into the manf portal of CB bank and tries to search my details she is not able to find it and tells me that the list of selected manf 2013-14 has not been uploaded in there database so without this they cannot take my application and start with the process. The manf 2013-14 result was declared on feb 6th 2014 its almost 2 months now. Today also i had been to the CB bank but the same thing the lady said and this time she is asking me to contact the MANF guys and check whats happening. I would like to know your opinion on this and if there is any person whom i can get in touch with this regard. Thanks
    Mathew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad but it takes time. Join the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/manfcandidates/

      Delete
  8. I want to check my fellowship amount online is there any website for this please suggest me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have submitted all the documents during january, but i have not credited till now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assalamualaikum brother Abu Saleh this is Imran from Bangalore, I was awarded with MANF award for 2015-15. But my name is not linked with Canara Bank list. My name is not in the bank list and the is documents has to be uploaded. UGC people are not picking telephone Plz help me in this regard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir if i need to change by existing account number to new canqra bank account number. wat i shld do...

    ReplyDelete