Thursday, November 17, 2011

Witnessing a Painting Exhibition at State Gallery of Fine Arts...



Today I was there at Chitramayee, State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad to witness an Exhibition of Paintings. One of my painter friends invited me. This is my first experience in life when I was there for a Painting Exhibition. Though I understood little about these extremely absurd creative things, it was really nice. The building and its design is an art itself. Its awesome. It has some rare collections of paintings too floor and segment wise divided from South Indian Paintings in the ground floor to the Aboriginal Paintings from Australia in the restaurant. Yes, first time I saw some of Husain Sahab’s real paintings too (Not through any medium, which I saw lots before) directly in naked eyes which is permanent part of the gallery I think. Also felt that how Government is doing a little for these forms and the people of real estate and builders, film personalities (Frankly speaking those who have lots of money) became the patronage of these kinds of art. And yes one more thing roamed a little in a lavish car of a Telugu Film Producer (yes of course for his work only). Not to be shy I had a dream to sit backside on these cars while the driver will drive. That too got fulfilled. Thanks my painter friends for inviting me. Though now I am not in a position to buy your works and I don’t know I will be ever or not but I wish you all the best for your great future ahead…Love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment