1) The Character 'Little Nell' – Old Curiosity Shop.
2) Imaginary locale in Indian writer - R. K. Narayan (Malgudi).
3) Who is not a formalist - Stanley Fish
4) Spenserian Sonnet – abab bcbc cdcd ee.
5) Tamburline – Greed.
6) Tennyson’s poem which is influenced by Arthurian stories - Idylls of the Kings.
7) Shakesperean sonnet - abab cdcd efef gg
8) “The future of poetry is immense, because in poetry, where it is worthy of its high destinies, our race, as time goes on, will find an ever surer and surer stay” - Mathew Arnold.
9) Form of Shakespearean tragedy - Exposition, Conflict, Climax, Denouement.
10) Curtail Sonnet - G. M. Hopkins.
11) Play not written by Oscar Wilde - Saints and Sinners.
12) The Waste Land – 433 lines.
13) Wide Sargasso Sea - The Caribbean.
14) City of Dreadful Night - James Thomson.
15) V. S. Naipaul’s work which reflects Conrad The Middle Passage – A Dip in River.
16) Belinda’s Lapdog - Shock.
17) You can’t do Both - Kingsley Amis.
18) The Character Nathan Zuckerman – in Phillip Roth's.
19) Tennyson's poem which has dramatic monologue - Tithonus.
20) “Still, sad music of humanity” - Tintern Abbey
21) T S Eliot used the term Objective Correlative in the essay - Hamlet.
22) Seamus Heaney got Nobel - 1995.
23) "An Address to Irish Poets/Nation" – P. B. Shelly.
24) Verse on Death of Dr. Swift - Jonathan Swift.
25) Widower’s House - G. B. Shaw.
26) Base and Superstructure - Raymond Williams.
27) Hetroglossia - Bakhtin.
28) Margaret Drabble’s work - The Witch of Exmoor.
29) Vision of Judgment by Lord Byron written against - Robert Southey.
30) Rights of Man - 1791.
31) An Horatian Ode upon Cromwell's Return from Ireland - 1650.
32) To Daffodils - Robert Herrick.
33) The novel which represents Indian Mutiny - Siege in Krishnapur.
34) England, My England - D. H. Lawrence/William Ernest Henley.
35) Shelley was expelled from the University of Oxford for - Necessity of Atheism.
These are memory based questions and answers soon after the examination...There may be faults...or questions may be not in arranged proper order...Please try to work on it...please do comment in this blog and improve it...
Royalty goes to Younus...